Monday, December 20, 2004

I wish I had a funny story or something

My only current stories are pharmacy related. Most are only funny to other pharmacists and don't really make good blogging material. Hey, that reminds me of a screenplay I want to write...

It's going to be a network TV drama all about being a pharmacist. Since all cool shows are done only on a coast or in Chicago I guess the setting will have to be...New York City. "NY Pharmacy" or something like that.

The pilot episode will introduce "Jack", the hero pharmacist. He is driving to work when all of a sudden he witnesses a terrible car-wreck. Using the emergency medical kit that every Hollywood pharmacist carries in his car he whips out the cell phone inside and calls a paramedic. He then stands there and watches the paramedic dramatically save the injured pedestrian, the whole time laughing to himself because has absolutely no blood on him. In addition, since he is on salary, he realizes is still getting paid for this. Cut to Jack getting into his Escalade and driving to work.

More to follow...

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Malissa said...

I vote for telling the pharmacy stories anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home