Wednesday, October 27, 2004

GTA: San Andreas

OK, it's not like I blog much. It's also not like many people read it. ( Thanks to both of you! ) But I just have to say I will possibly not be doing anything else but killing random people for the next 24-48 straight hours. Yes, I have it...the newest in the Grand Theft Auto series..GTA San Andreas!! Woooo hooo!

(By the way, thank you Best Buy for not having it in stock cuz Comp USA had it AND gave me a free controller just for coming in! nyah nyah!)

2 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger ES said...

In the blog world, *pfft* is the correct raspberry sound. And then you don't have to explain!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Vanillahip said...

Thanks "spatch"...I decided I didn't like the raspberry sound there anyway and went with a "nyah nyah". Much more professional wouldn't you say?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home