Thursday, December 09, 2004

Customers Suck

To the woman in the drive through lane in my pharmacy yesterday...I have some news for you. Just because your doctor wrote a prescription for something does not mean you automatically get it for free on your "public insurance". How hard is it to pony-up $2.99 for a bottle of hand-lotion? Especially if your child has eczema and needs it? And while we are on the subject, how does screaming at the cashier (who actually has a JOB) or the pharmacist (who actually has a JOB) going to help? Maybe you should climb your fat lazy ass out of your Eddie Baur Explorer (that I paid for) and buy it yourself. Is it the fact that you are too busy planning your Vegas vacation (that I paid for) while talking on your cell phone (that I paid for)? Or maybe your $200 clothing ensemble (that I paid for) used up all of your discretionary spending money (that I gave you)?

Maybe I am
exaggerating a little but come on people! How does it benefit me to not sell you something covered on your "insurance"? If its not covered, I make no money...why would I make that up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home