Saturday, July 23, 2005

Into the West vs White Guilt

Is anyone else watching Into the West? <---( am I even supposed to italicize TV show titles?) I thought this would be a great series to watch. Well crap. All this miniseries is doing for me is giving me a healthy case of White Guilt. How can I show my face in public when I know all the shitty things my people did to the Indians? In addition to that, too many characters die in this show! I have a hard time remembering who I like from week to week let alone having them die on me so I hafta pick another favorite! (currently my favorite is Loved-by-the-Buffalo, but that's only because I think he might live to see the end of the series)

If you listen to this show, all you would think we brought to the Indians was gunpowder and diabetes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home