Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Anyone else see Starship Troopers II?

It's strange that it took me so long to see it because I believe Starship Troopers was the finest movie ever made. EVER. Maybe I was afraid II wouldn't live up to the original. I was not disappointed. The movie pretty much bit the whole way through. I hated every second of it. The question is, why can't I stop replaying it in my head? Almost like remembering the one asshole at work today and not the 200 nice little old ladies I guess. But I'm kinda liking the remembering. Does that make me sick in the head? Oooh, I have a better analogy. It's like remembering an ex fondly after it's all over even though your life would have been a living fucking HELL if you had stayed with her so thank God she dumped you otherwise your life would be utterly, utterly over. Yeah that's gooood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home