Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Calm DOWN people! (holiday pharmacy rant)

I know the holidays are stressful for everyone, but why take it out on your friendly neighborhood pharmacy?

If I tell you the wait for a prescription is a hour, it is a fact. It is not a personal insult to you. I don't make that shit up because I enjoy watching your fat face spitting curse words at me.

It seems to me that a person who could poison you to death 50 different ways is not a good person to piss off or distract! I'm just saying....

When you pull up to a 2-lane drive-thru and there is 1 person at the window helping the other lane, why would you ring the damn bell? The person STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU HELPING SOMEONE ELSE will be right with you.

Speaking of drive-thru, no I won't run to the front register to grab you a pack of Kool filter-kings.

I don't know if there are any more queen size knee-hi's that are in the ad 4/$1.00. I promise.

You are not allowed to yell at me about how long it takes to fill your prescription for an acute problem when you waited 14 days to bring it in to me. You have been suffering for 2 damn weeks so you can wait another hour or so. (Also see above point about "accidental" poisoning)

NO, I DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR COPAY IS BEFORE I CAN ACTUALLY ENTER THE INFORMATION INTO THE COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!! There is no magic gene that pharmacy people possess that tells us everyones copay.

2 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Legal Quandary said...

bwahahaha...good to see you back.

You should post more often.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger shell said...

LOL This totally cracked me up. I'm so going to post this (if you don't mind, of course)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home